24 авг. 2018 г.

Desert Eagle

Transparent 4×8


Maura: You could ask me, um... any questions if you wanted to. About... I don't know, about anything really. About... you know, about my transitioning, if you want.
Moshe: What's to ask? Come on. It's great. Good for you.

Josh: So, Nitzan? Is the gun loaded?
Nitzan: Of course it's loaded. It's a gun.
Josh: I just didn't know if it was just to scare people off, or, I don't know, I don't know what...
Nitzan: It is to scare people off. ... It's called a "Baby Desert Eagle."

Josh: My weapon of choice is self-loathing.

Maura: I might be... I'm... That I might be heterosexual. I mean, a... heterosexual woman.
Shelly: What are you talking about?

Maura: How do you feel about that?
Shelly: As if I care. W-Wha... I just want you to be happy. If only you'd known then what you know now...

Lyfe: You got to do what you got to do.
Ali: Yeah. If only I knew what that was.


Josh: Paratroopers?
Nitzan: Lebanon War.
Josh: Jesus. How old were you?
Nitzan: Eighteen. When you go to college, we go to war. That's, uh... Israel for you.

Nitzan: No, I went to college. Studied philosophy. Yeah, no, you do the army, after the army you do the-the university. And the army's more important. Know why?... 'Cause you realize not everything is about you.
Josh: .... Yeah. Everybody seems real patriotic. And you got a whole country full of people who know how to shoot a gun.

Josh: I don't know how to shoot a gun. I'm an American... I'm an American Jew, we don't do guns.
Nitzan: Well, what do you have against guns?
Josh: Nothing. I mean, except that they kill innocent people, like, all the time.

Nitzan: Everybody... we need to stop for five minutes. Joshy needs to do pee pee.

Len: "Love addict" is not an oxymoron. What you mean is that it's redundant, right?

Len: Love is not being high all the time. I don't want to be fucking crazy high all the time! Sometimes, I just want to hang out and watch TV and love our kids... God! Most unsatisfied person I know.

Mort: Just because you hear God's voice doesn't mean it's God's voice.

Nitzan: But just a second. What... what hand do you masturbate with? Both? Okay. Hold it with both.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий