20 авг. 2018 г.

Babar the Borrible

Transparent 4×7


Bryna: I have never wanted to marry bread, but today I want to marry bread.

Hadar: Oh, sweater... She's still knitting. Who will marry her?

Ali: I just... I don't want to be here, okay? I don't want to be on this stolen land.

Maura: Do you think you're trans?

Len: Don't shove him. I will shove him.

Sarah: ...and I didn't know this fucking place was a fucking settlement! I thought "Tapuz" sounded like some beautiful jewel or something, and I was wrong.

Josh: So, these Bedouins are cool with us just, like, crashing with them?
Nitzan: They're not real Bedouins. Real Bedouin camp, you don't want to visit.

Lyfe: Just exploring. Trial, error. Adventure. ... I'm just a human person. And I just want to be a body. I can do what bodies do.

Ali: I hate 69. I don't like it. I don't get it. The only reason I think it's successful is because it has great branding. It's just because the numbers are so cute. And if it wasn't a six and a nine, it would have died a long time ago. I mean, it's just too much. Who can multitask like that, right?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий