21 авг. 2018 г.

Hilter

Preacher 3×7


David Hilter: I have been to Hell und back... If you're asking me what I think is the answer to all that bothers you... From inconvenient employee parking to low wages to how fat you people are...? The answer to me is simply put... Is the Jews.
Nina: My boss is a Jew.
David Hilter: Of course he is.
Nina: She.

Cassidy: You see, the thing people forget about the '60s is how iffy the drugs were, you know? And that's why I had such a rough go at Woodstock.

Cassidy: The point is, what I'm tryin' to tell you is, it's no use gettin' soppy about how good things used to be. Most times, today is better, all right?

Cassidy: Turning people, it's not my thing. ... You guys, you do what you need to do to get yer rocks off. They're consentin' adults, it's a free country. Kind of. In my experience? Nothing ever good came from making more of us. That's all.

Miss Marie: I want souls.

Cassidy: Yeh know every speck of dust in yer house is like a microhistory of yer life? There's 63,000 different kinds of fungi. You know? There's 16,000 different species of bacteria, and there are...


Tulip: This is so dumb, Jesse. Pairin' up with the world's biggest backstabbin' double crossers.

Jesse: You're the toughest... most survivingest woman I ever met.
Tulip: Survivingest?

Tulip: You ever been to Japan?

Jesse: Gran'Ma, this is a good thing. Gonna finally get what you want. What you've always wanted.
Miss Marie: I hope so... Otherwise, I'll tear you in half, suck out yer soul and send you to Hell the way I did your mama!

Jesse: I'll come back... I promise.

Cassidy: I've built up quite the tolerance to tranquilizers over the years. How's yours?

Cassidy: No! A mouse?!

Allfather: Thrice blessed, O Custer.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий