8 авг. 2018 г.

Uncharted

Outlander 3×11


Claire: I remembered the rule of threes... Humans can survive three minutes without air, three days without water, and three weeks without food.

Father Fogden: Take care not to drink too quickly.
Claire: I know. I'm a doctor.
Father Fogden: A woman?
Claire: From the American colonies. It's more common there.
Father Fogden: Healer of the sick. Like Saint Brigid.
Claire: I'm no saint.
Father Fogden: Well, pardon me if I don't believe you. It seems your powers have bestowed us with our new arrival. Just this morning, one of my she-goats gave birth successfully. First newborn we've had in a long while.

Fergus: I fear the Lord's wrath for my unholy thoughts.
Jamie: The Lord is merciful. Ye may have impure thoughts, but... Wi' a pure heart, ye will have His forgiveness.

Baxley: Mac Dubh's wife turns up in the most unlikely of places, does she no?

Jamie: This must be what it's like making love in hell. With a burning she-devil...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий