6 авг. 2018 г.

The Tombs

Preacher 3×4


Satan: Well, I'll be double-dipped in dog shit... If it's not the biggest, baddest son of a bitch in all of Hell here in my office.

Satan: Relax. Have a sandwich. Drink a glass of milk.

Satan: Did you know God is gone?... And, as you can imagine, I've got plans, big plans...

Satan: I'm gonna need you to make amends...

T.C.: What kind of blood? I got... I got gator blood, pig blood, squirrel...
Jesse: I don't give a shit. He's a vampire. Just feed him.

Sabina: Jesse L'Angelle is the worst person I have ever loved.

Sabina: You haven't heard the rest of my story.
Tulip: Yeah, well, I got a story for you. I drive, you shut your mouth. The end. What do you think?

Jody: If he's not your friend, what is he?
Jesse: Cheatin', drug-addicted, piece of shit Irish vampire whose only good quality is that he hurts.


Jesse: I'm not sure if your limbs grow new or connect back together or what, but I figured better to be safe than sorry.

Cassidy: So this is how you finally get rid of me, is it? Huh? By bloody mail?

Jesse: Welcome... you motherless goat-humpers.

Jesse: God has left Heaven. I don't know where He's gone... Not yet, anyway... But I heard from a friend of mine a theory on the why... He is testing us. I have no idea what this test might be, but if the subject is... "Can Human Beings Be Anything Other Than a Bunch of Greedy, Violent Assholes?!" then we're in big trouble.

Jesse: Get it? Got it?

Cassidy: Skin suit. Still the best way to break a mate free.

Cassidy: It's not all his fault, you know. He's just a product of his environment... Guess we all are in a way.

Tulip: What matters is I don't need protectin'. What I need is a goddamn boyfriend who levels with me.

Jesse: So we're good again?
Tulip: Only one way to find out...

Madame Boyd: You want to get rid of a spell like this, all you got to do is get rid of the person who cast it.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий