15 авг. 2018 г.

Severance

Castle Rock 1×1


Martha: Don't tell me... breakfast in bed? I wish you'd taken that buyout 30 years ago.

Zaleski: Actually, the gym's already double-bunk, ma'am. The whole prison is.... Except for block F, but that's been closed since the Christmas fire in '87. ...nobody goes down there anymore.
Warden Porter: You're telling me that my predecessor left an entire wing of this prison unoccupied for 30 years?

Boyd: Okay, one old perv in charge of a prison plus one fuck slave, in an oil tank, minus one head. How's my math on that?

Warden Porter: Young man, who are you?

Boyd: That's not Henry Deaver.
Zaleski: Who the fuck's Henry Deaver?

Henry Deaver: How much doubt is reasonable?

Henry Deaver: Now, me, I had to kill someone? I'd need it etched in gold and signed by God Himself.

Leanne: What I keep wondering, all the smells we smell and the... songs and pictures... do you lose them all? I mean, wherever you go next, does the tape get erased? And if it does... you're not really you anymore, are ya?
Henry Deaver: Is that what you're afraid of?
Leanne: That's what I want.

Dealer: Obamacare's been repealed. No co-pays. Forty gets you eight fives.

Molly Strand: You need kids, by the way.
Dealer: What?
Molly Strand: To be a MILF.

Alan Pangborn: My experience, the dead are not particular.

Alan Pangborn: Said it was minus-forty last night. You know how cold that is? Freeze to death in an hour. And you've been gone for eleven days. So what happened out there?...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack
Σ A love letter to Stephen King’s lengthy, interconnected book series

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий