7 авг. 2018 г.

The Death Stick

Grace and Frankie 4×10


Robert: ...he still thinks of Frankie as his soul mate.
Sol: I have a complicated heart with many compartments.

Frankie: I'm gonna need a reflective surface to gaze sadly into later, and you won't let me have a well.

Brianna: Why are you here?
Lauren: I miss us.
Brianna: Well, I miss my belly button ring, but some things are best yanked out and treated with antibiotics.

Barry: I'm not in the mood to talk.
Brianna: Really? Because I have given you over 28 hours to brood. You know how many rats have been born since we last spoke?

Grace: Grace last-name-Hanson thinks you better start looking for a new best friend.
Frankie: I like that you're finally admitting we're best friends.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий