3 авг. 2018 г.

Dance

Mozart in the Jungle 4×10


Hailey: Is it easy being a cat? Looks pretty easy. Oboe, on the other hand, not so fucking easy.

Gloria: But you're not interested in more power?
Betty: Honey, I can rattle the skull of an audience member sitting in the last row of the hall by blowing air through two tiny pieces of cane. It's all the power I need.

Rodrigo: Don't be cynical, Egon. Only naive people are cynical. Don't be cynical.

Egon: You are the most innocent narcissist I know. Stop being so grown up before you get trapped.

Rodrigo: It's crazy, no? How simple the melody is, but it's still... it's still really beautiful.

Rodrigo: Maestro Rivera had a saying: .......
Hailey: What does it mean?
Rodrigo: It means "Keep it simple, stupid."
Hailey: I don't think that he invented that.
Rodrigo: But it's a good saying, no? It works... Like "Play with the blood."

Gloria: Go grab that baton. Grab it!

Bob The Union: I don't think he knows how to spell your name.

Betty: Now you're in for a treat. I'm blowing this one for you, Fugu.

Rodrigo: He was a very tough guy, you know? His version of tough love was no love.

Rodrigo: No, Egon, no, no. I need someone. I'm used to working with people, you know? Like, composers that are dead or alive, or, or with an orchestra, or with, I don't know, an audience. If not, I'm nothing.
Egon: Then be nothing.

Thomas: Rutledge, you freak. I love you.... Okay, now you are scaring me.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий