20 авг. 2018 г.

Breathe

Elementary 6×13


Holmes: Sorry. I was, uh... I was taking some measurements. I'm reexamining a suspicious hunting accident in Georgia's Oaky Woods in 1933...

Holmes: That's the Incubus. It's a suffocation device. You place it over the victim's nose and mouth, pull out the plunger. Forms a vacuum seal, suck all the air out of their lungs. It's quick, and it's quiet.
Capt. Gregson: And it leaves no evidence of a murder weapon.

Cal Medina: First rule of negotiating. "He who speaks first loses."

Watson: You're suggesting that we identify, and then solve an unknown murder that an expert hit man got away with four years ago.
Holmes: I am. Yeah.

Holmes: Unlike our typical usage of Mr. Silhouette, today he is employed in the role of victim rather than killer. It is an interesting challenge. How does one solve a murder that one can only know happened through inference?

Holmes: Well, it's long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

Watson: You want some help? I mean, it's not every day we try to help a hit man...

Holmes: Your Majesty, this is Dr. Joan Watson. Dr. Watson, may I introduce His Majesty Wilhelm Gottsreich Sigismond Von Ormstein, Grand Duke of Cassel-Felstein and Hereditary King of Bohemia.
Watson: .... This is an actual king?

King Wilhelm: I'd always envied your father his sons, Sherlock... Oh, don't get me wrong. I know things were never easy. But neither you nor your brother was an idiot.

Holmes: ...short of us dissolving our partnership, I'm not capable of not being involved. N-Not as the child's father, but as its mother's friend. I mean, I'd lay down my life for you. So, if you succeed in adopting a child, I'll lay down my life for him or her. It's... it's as simple as that.
Watson: Have you thought about what you want to be called by my kid?... I was thinking "Uncle Sherlock".
Holmes: Yeah, well, I've been called worse.

Watson: My child is not calling you "Detective."
Holmes: Well, "Uncle Detective," then.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий