27 авг. 2018 г.

Coffee and Cigarettes (2003)

Steven: Cigarettes and coffee I think go together good.

Roberto: No. Coffee is good for health.
Steven: I like to drink before I go to sleep. I drink a lot of coffee before I go to sleep so I can dream faster. I can dream like when they put a camera on the Indy 500... when they put a camera in the car, and it's just whipping by like that. Dream after dream after dream after dream. People ask me the next day, what did you dream about? I say, I don't have time. I don't have time to tell you this.

Roberto: Do you smoke?
Steven: Only when I drink coffee.

Tom: You know, the beauty of quitting is, now that I've quit... I can have one, 'cause I've quit.

Iggy: Cigarettes and coffee, man. That's a combination.

Shelly: It's just... funny, don't you think? When you can't afford something, it's like really expensive. And then when you can afford it, it's like, free. Kind of backwards, don't you think?
Cate: Yeah, well... the world is a bit like that, I guess, in a lot of ways.

Meg: Earth as a conductor of acoustical resonance...

Steve: I do love visiting LA. But I always say, it's a great place to visit, it's an even nicer place to leave.

Steve: Do you want a cigarette? Sorry, they're French.

Alfred: All I want, if I want anything... is for you to just acknowledge this extraordinary thing... and just love me.
Steve: .... Yeah, I could do that.


RZA: Want some tea?
GZA: Yeah, splash me.
RZA: It's all herbals, man. No caffeine.That's what I'm talking about. No caffeine. Caffeine is ridiculous right now, man.
GZA: Tell me about it.
RZA: Caffeine leads to depression, makes you all irritable, have your heart beating fast. Faster heart rate, you know what I mean? And worse than anything, you drink that coffee, it gives you the shits, you know what I mean? So I try to stay away from that.
GZA: I'm off that shit, anyway.
RZA: Crisp and clean. No caffeine.

GZA: Bill Groundhog-Day, Ghostbustin'-ass Murray!

Bill: What's up?
Taylor: I don't know. I feel so divorced from the world.

Taylor: Do you know that song by Mahler...
Bill: I've Lost Track of the World?
Taylor: No. It's one of the most beautiful... and saddest songs ever written. I can almost hear it now. Can you hear it?

Taylor: Nikola Tesla... perceived the Earth as a conductor... of acoustical resonance.
Bill: I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you explain it to me?
Taylor: No, not really.

Taylor: Is that all you're having for lunch, coffee and a cigarette? It's not very healthy.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий