5 авг. 2018 г.

Disposable Heroes

Colony 3×11


Will: We all thought we survived the purge because we were smart. Turns out we're not as clever as we thought.

Helena: Sometimes I miss the old Alan... the one crippled with self-doubt.
Alan: As I remember, you fired that Alan, sent him to some godforsaken processing facility outside of Los Angeles.
Helena: Live and learn.

Alan: I play all sides, Helena. That's my gift.

Katie: They seem professional.
Amy: But?
Katie: I've learned the hard way to, uh... to wait for people to prove themselves.

Kynes: If it isn't the Ice Queen and her evil little sidekick...

Kynes: Do you know the difference between intelligence and cunning? Of course not, because if you did, they never would have picked you.

Kynes: I can't even blame you. This is what happens when you give large power to small minds.

Katie: Nobody asked me what I think.

Helena: You're the only one I can trust to handle it.
Alan: Is that a compliment or the kiss of death?

Helena: They picked you. ...and you made the mistake of being good.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий