31 авг. 2018 г.

Beasts of No Nation (2015)

Commandant: Two-I-C, what are we to be doing with this thing?
2nd I-C: This thing? It is just a boy.
Commandant: A boy?
2nd I-C: A boy is nothing.
Commandant: A boy is harmless?... Does a boy have two eyes to see? A boy has hands to strangle and fingers to pull triggers. Why you saying a boy is nothing? Huh? A boy is very, very dangerous. You understand me?... Very dangerous, you understand?

Commandant: Soldiers, are you hearing me? You fight and kill anyone who destroys the peace.

Commandant: Agu! Chop him good-good. These are the dogs that kill your father... Chop that head!

Agu: I am happy to be following you, sir~
Commandant: That is good, because there is no learning how to be leading. Some people are born to be leaders, others are born to be followers, and others are just waiting to be dying.

Supreme Commander: Do not forget you are a soldier. Your most important duty is obedience. Your first duty is obedience. Your second duty is obedience. Your third duty is obedience. Everything is obedience. Without obedience, you have nothing.

Agu: ...And I am thinking, "The only way not to be fighting anymore is to be dying."

Agu: Sun, why are you shining on this world? I am wanting to catch you in my hands, to squeeze you until you cannot shine no more. That way, everything is always dark and nobody's ever having to see all the terrible things that are happening here.

Agu: Mother. I can only be talking to you now because God is not listening.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий