19 авг. 2018 г.

Fix

Sharp Objects 1×3


Chief Vickery: Well, isn't this a shit-ton of stupid.

Curry: How does it feel to be home?
Camille: Easy. Every day is a gift.

Detective Willis: The best thing for both of us... stay out of my way.

Bob Nash: No. It was a man. I'd put money on it. The women around here, they don't kill with their hands. They talk, and you're dead.

Alice: Does it get better with your family? Maybe when I'm older, like you?
Camille: No. Not really.
Alice: So what do you do?
Camille: You survive.

Amma: Is that true? Are you dangerous? Thought you were the wild one.
Camille: I hung out in parking lots and I talked to boys. Wild was different back then.

Willis: So let me guess. You were like a preacher's daughter? Looks, money, and brains?
Camille: Well, looks and money will get you pretty far in this town.
Willis: And brains?
Camille: That'll get you out of this town.

Willis: Favorite color? Favorite ice cream? Favorite season? ...
Camille: Um, uh... black. Coffee. And winter.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий