26 авг. 2018 г.

Closer

Sharp Objects 1×5


Camille: Do not say "blowing up." We are both too old for "blowing up."

Curry: Big picture. Rotting America. Fall of Rome stuff.

Camille: It's more like the fall of the South. My backyard's about to be littered with Confederate flags.
Curry: Now, that's good. You gotta milk the shit out of that cow.
Camille: Yeah, I'm not sure those two metaphors go together.

Vickery: Your Preaker girl? Good tree, bad apple.

Vickery: And Kansas City... if you're comin', don't dress like a Union soldier.

Amma: Did it... hurt? 'Cause... I know a girl like you. Not like you, but... She says it doesn't hurt because the cut's already there under the skin. The knife just lets it out.

Richard: So, what is this thing, anyway? Calhoun Day. So what, it's Confederate pride?
Camille: Mmm. We don't use the "C-word" here in Missouri.
Richard: Right. Bite my tongue. Silent racism is best.

Adora: She's delicate... a rare rose. But not without thorns.

Camille: The only Calhoun Day tradition you really need to respect is drinking enough to get through Calhoun Day.

Camille: My way. We do it my way. My way.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий