12 авг. 2018 г.

Born Again

Transparent 4×5


Mort: Please, God. I don't know why you did this to her. Is it because of me? If it is, I'll stop everything. I promise I'll stop. I'll stop the dressing and the lying and the hiding. I promise I'll stay. I'll be a good father. Please, God, let Ali live.

Len: We got 22 minutes till the car gets here... Just FYI... We have 21 minutes until the car gets here.

Davina: As long as I can remember, I've had to do some kind of... mental gymnastics, trying to keep a roof over my head. Trying to be somebody for somebody else, anybody other than myself.

Ken: Lo and behold, I heard they actually offered the lead to John Travolta. .... You know, uh, I heard he's one of us...
Roland: Oh, please, honey, you think everyone is one of us.
Ken: ... I'm just saying I've heard some things.
Roland: Everybody's heard some things. Although, I'll tell you, I believe it. I mean, he can dance, he can really dance. He can dance like you can't learn how to dance like he can dance. And that hair? Come on. He's a peacock.

Davina: I guess you could say the fear of death made me embrace life. If I was gonna die, I was gonna fucking live first.

Ali: I can't believe they're coming.
Maura: My luck, this is when the tsunami hits.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий