19 мая 2017 г.

Candy Morningstar

Lucifer 2×14


& Lucifer: Love the vibe you got going here. It’s very Godfather. You even look a bit like Brando. Circa the barefoot, stress-eating years.

& Ella: Man, I miss Lucifer... He was the best hugger. I mean, squirmer on the outside, but warm and fuzzy on the inside.

& Lucifer: Meet Candy Morningstar. My wife.

& Lucifer: I-I went to Vegas to blow off some steam. One thing led to another, and...

& Lucifer: Friends? Yes. Friends, that’s exactly what we are. Just friends.

& Amenadiel: Someone tagged Lucifer at The Grove... Someone named «Cottoncandy86»?
    Charlotte: That’s an unfortunate name.
    Amenadiel: No, Mom, it’s an Internet... never mind.

& Amenadiel: ...newlywed life? #mrslucifer, #hottiehubby?
    Charlotte: Are you speaking in tongues?!

& Lucifer: This is fun, isn’t it? Isn’t this fun? Hmm? Murder, suspects, clues... Gosh, it feels good to be back.

& Linda: I haven’t seen you in a while, Lucifer. Uh, I know you’ve been through Hell...


& Lucifer: First of all, she’s an exotic dancer. «Stripper» is pejorative—

& Divorce Mediator: So, Mrs. Morningstar...
    Chloe: Oh, no, no, no, no, you can call me Candy.

& Lucifer: Hello. This next song is for a, uh, a special someone. A woman who says she doesn’t need me anymore. Yeah. Well, I say she’s wrong. And I’m gonna prove just what I’m willing to do for our partnership. That’s right, rock a sweet ’90s jam...
    ♪ Close your eyes ♪
    ♪ And give me your hand, darling ♪
    ♪ Do you feel my heart beating? ♪
    ♪ Do you understand? ♪


& Lucifer: It’s already been processed. And, I’ve written you a song. Ready?
    ♪ Crime solving Devil ♪
    ♪ It makes sense ♪
    ♪ Don’t overthink it... ♪


& Lucifer: Anyway. Nice catching up. I’ll see you in a few millennia.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий