21 мая 2017 г.

The Law of Non-Contradiction

Fargo 3×3


& Motel Receptionist: Uh, room 203. Very nice room. Very nice. It’s got air conditioning. You can smell the ocean.
    Gloria: There’s a view?
    Receptionist: No. There’s a smell. At low tide.

& Vivian: No, it’s not a very clear time for me.
    Gloria: Which?
    Vivian: The ’70s.

& Vivian: Gloria. I’m 29 years sober. Long time.
    Gloria: Mmm.
    Vivian: Before that, I wasn’t.

& Hunt: You don’t use Facebook? You’re kidding me. Everybody’s on Facebook. It’s... Facebook.
    Gloria: Could you stop saying «Facebook»?


& Hunt: Look, I’m just gonna cut to the chase here, gorgeous. Am I getting laid tonight or what?
    Gloria: What.

& Old Zimmerman: Let me ask you something... Do you know about science?
    Gloria: Do I know...
   Old Zimmerman: Science. Well, science has this thing. It’s been proven. They call it «quantum» — something. It talks about how we’re all just particles... we’re floating out there... we’re moving through space... nobody knows where we are. And then every once in a while... BANG! We collide. And suddenly for... maybe a minute. We’re real. And then... we float off again. As if we don’t even exist. I used to think... it meant something. These collisions. The people we found.
    Gloria: And now?
   Old Zimmerman: Don’t let... the door hit you on your way out.

& Zimmerman: Everybody’s got a role to play. Yours is to cough up the cheddar and then screw. You understand?

& Gloria: No. It’s just a story. None of this has anything to do with... O-kay.

& Donny: Hey, uh, Chief. Old Chief...
    Gloria: You gotta stop calling me that.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий