28 мая 2017 г.

Intellectual Property

Silicon Valley 4×3


& Richard: You know, all the guys at the house, they think I’m nuts, but I’m not nuts.
    Doctor: Hey, you know, they say that after Alan Turing was chemically castrated, he got a lot less annoying.
    Richard: Hmm? What was that?
    Doctor: Nothing. Just... that’s just something to think about.

& Jian-Yang: Question for you. What’s better than octopus recipe? Answer for you. Eight recipes for octopus.

& Erlich: Shazam... for food.

& Gilfoyle: I think you might be the first Pakistani man to be killed by a drone inside the United States.

& Erlich: You’re gonna walk away from $200,000? You know who walks away from that kind of money, Jian-Yang? Richard, a crazy person.... He walked away from $10 million. Now look at him... wet pants, stealing towels, babbling about technical issues that he can’t solve.


& Monica: Don’t ask me. I’m hardly in a position to judge. I mean, you do realize I’m literally the only person in this entire grocery store who’s actually buying stuff for myself.

& Erlich: Boys, boys. Let’s speak in English. It’s the law.

& Dinesh: Her name is Mia, and she is a-Mia-zing.

& Gilfoyle: I’m sure you’ve thought through the consequences.
    Dinesh: Well, we weren’t really doing a lot of thinking. You know what I mean?
    Gilfoyle: Mia is a legit hacker. People say that she’s taken on the Chinese government, and here you are, after one meal, in an intimate relationship.
    Dinesh: So?
    Gilfoyle: So what do you think she’ll do if you try to break up with her? Or disagree with her? Or disappoint her in any way...

& Monica: Erlich. Do you know how badly Ed Chen just fucked me with Laurie?
    Erlich: Let me tell you something. A threesome is always awkward, especially the first one. Laurie being a little bit older...

& Gilfoyle: Yep. Not crazy. Opposite.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий