5 мая 2017 г.

The Show Must Go On

Grimm 3×16


«Under such conditions,
whatever is evil in men’s natures
comes to the front.»

Theodore Roosevelt, «Through the Brazilian Wilderness»

& Monroe: Thank you for changing my life, because if it hadn’t been for you, I never would have met Rosalee, and for that, I am truly grateful.
    Rosalee: Me too.
    Monroe: So... Will you pay for the wedding?

& Hank: Good to have you back, Wu.
    Sgt. Wu: Good to be back. I think.

& Hank: We missed you. Homicide just ain’t the same without you.
    Sgt. Wu: Then I guess I’m in the right place. We got two to start your day.


& Hedig: Let this be a warning to you, ladies and gentlemen, that there are monsters amongst us in the world. Beware. Beware.

& Hedig: Illusion’s important. Without it, we’d be left with what? Reality. And as you know, reality can often be not very pretty.

& Monroe: Oh, my God, why is it always the Blutbad? That is not cool.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий