3 мая 2017 г.

Witness

Better Call Saul 3×2


& Jimmy: It’s not a problem. Never bad to be early... except in death and taxes, and... some other things.

& Jimmy: ...you’re searching for perfection... and perfection is the enemy of perfectly adequate.

& Jimmy: Now, getting these oldsters to call, that’s half the battle, so... they need to hear a friendly voice.
    Francesca: Friendly? Absolutely.
    Jimmy: Speak loudly and clearly... but be careful with the loud and clear because it can come off as angry. Be folksy. Put a little sunshine in your voice.
    Francesca: Got it.

& Francesca: If you’d like to leave a message, Mr... Ehrmantraut?.. «Trout,» like the fish?


& Jimmy: Yeah, what’s in the bag? Is it money? It’s gotta be money. Drugs? Is it drugs? Something else? Well, um, I’m guessing money. Tell me I’m right.

& Jimmy: So... what’s our next move, huh? Are we gonna follow this guy? Because you... you got some real James Bond stuff in here. This car doesn’t have an ejector seat, does it?

& Jimmy: Hey. Who’s got your back, huh? Me. That’s who.
    Mike: ... I’ll keep that in mind.

& Kim: Give me a dollar.
    Jimmy: Give you a dollar?
    Kim: Hand me a dollar. Come on.
    Jimmy: Okay... All I got’s a twenty.
    Kim: Fine. Whatever. All right. I’m your lawyer now.

& Jimmy: Well, hey, thanks, Francesca. You were great today.
    Francesca: You too. Those folks love you.
    Jimmy: Who doesn’t?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий