11 мая 2017 г.

Señoritis

Arrested Development 4×12


& Maeby: ...And if you do my Spanish, I’ll teach you how to French.

& Maeby: So first my parents don’t notice that I drowned, and now my cousin doesn’t care that I’m at the height of my sexuality.

& Narrator: ...where she found out why her mother wasn’t at the graduation that Maeby also wasn’t not at.

& Michael: Actually, have you told her about your software?.. He’s got this privacy software. Keeps people from stealing your stuff— tell her, pal.
    Maeby: So it’s privacy software that’s also antipiracy? Do you have a way of doing this?
    George Michael: Well, it’s just a Boolean-driven aggregation, really, of what programmers call «hacker-traps...»

& Michael: I don’t understand a word of it, but it works. You should see his Facebook page. Doesn’t have a friend on it.


& Maeby: You know what? I think I will do better once I get a little Mexican in me.

& Maeby: I’m actually getting the lifetime achievement Opie tonight.
    Mort Meyers: I’m very sorry. No, they only give that award away to somebody after they die or, even worse, after your career is dead.

& Maeby: I just got a lifetime achievement award. I’m finished.

& Rebel: So what is this? Is this another one of these social networking things? Because I am so over those. I tried to deactivate my Facebook profile. It’s easier to get out of Scientology.

& Maeby: Is that still happening? I got to tell you, I think movies are dead. Maybe it’s a TV show...

& Maeby: He’s a bully, so I want you to «bad cop» him for me a little, okay?

& Maeby: Oh, God. I’m gonna have to live in Sudden Valley.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий