23 мая 2017 г.

Marauders

& Hubert: My friends, there is a spider on the outside of the window here. Brown recluse if I’m not mistaken. A spider that has climbed 13 stories so far without falling. Which, considering today’s lovely breeze is most impressive, wouldn’t you agree?
    Why does the spider climb so high? Is it striving to get to the top? Or does its spider brain have no concept of there even being a top? Maybe she believes she can just keep going up and up and up forever...
    That’s what I choose to believe. Only small thinkers believe there’s a top. A plateau to reach. We here a Hubert National Bank will never stop climbing higher to maximize your bottom line.

& Montgomery: Captain O’Connell, shut the fuck up!.. Do you know how I’m able to tell him that, Mims? Because my official title is Special Agent in Charge which gives me the authority over a Special Agent who’s over your Captain who’s over you.

& Montgomery: ...I’m not about to start justifying murder and theft as a means to fight public corruption.
    Heist Leader: How does it feel knowing the man who murdered your wife is still breathing while your wife rots? Does doing things the legal way really make it better?


& Hubert: Yeah. He was a bright guy. Quite the young liberal.
    Montgomery: I take it you lean a little more to the right.
    Hubert: Not this year. I’m trying to stay out of it.
    Montgomery: Me too.

& Stockwell: So what are we gonna do with this?
    Montgomery: I wanna shove it up his ass.
    Stockwell: ... I love it.

& Montgomery: ...By the way, Velasquez gave money to charity, too. Nobody ever thinks they’re the bad guy.

& T.J. Jackson: You must think I’m pretty foolish to be here, huh?
    Montgomery: No, when you love someone life just isn’t life without them.

& Montgomery: Forget about him, we’ll get him. I’m just glad you’re all right.
    Stockwell: ... You’re not gonna kiss me are you?
    Montgomery: Do you have breath mints?

& Montgomery: I’ll go to Hell so you can go to Heaven.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий