26 мая 2017 г.

When Do I Get to Spend Time with Josh?

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 2×9


& Paula: You hurt her... I kill you. ’Kay? So go. Go be in love.

& Nathaniel: We’re gonna start running this place like a real business. My father and our firm demand nothing less. So we maximize every second. I’m gonna need 60 hours a week from everybody, daily reports, lunch is limited to 30 minutes. Basically, anything going on in your life right now, I recommend you cancel it. And then go ahead and cancel it again just to make sure that they know that it’s... you know, it’s canceled, okay?

& Paula: Oh, my God, I am so fired. No, no, no, no, no. I’m gonna live in a box with my family. How am I gonna cook? How am I gonna do laundry? How am I gonna take a bath? Because that is the only thing that gets me through the day, just thinking about sinking into those suds!


& Paula: The minute I laid eyes on him, I knew we were all in trouble. A man with a face that perfectly symmetrical... has no soul.

& Whitworth: Our lawyers have tried to get that suit thrown out.
    Rebecca: Yes, and they failed. Because they’re afraid to get their hands dirty. But... not me. I never even wash my hands.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий