16 мая 2017 г.

It Gets Better

Arrested Development 4×13


& George Michael: You know, I really appreciate you guys doing all this. I just wish I understood... why.

& George Michael: Well, these are a joke. Where are the mallet options? There’s no choice of wood weight or grain type. There’s no diameter hole option... I mean, what is this, BabyTock?

& George Michael: Is this «F» in «Maeby F.» her last name or her grade?
    Deann: Oh, it’s her last name. But her most recent grade is... well, this just shows an Elvis Presley head.
    George Michael: So, that bad? I’ll take her.
    Deann: Stay on top of her. You may need to ride her pretty hard.

& Maeby: Well, don’t forget... I’m a Harris.
    George Michael: Harris?
    Maeby: Yeah. Someone who «inharris» a lot of money.


& Narrator: ... And George Michael slipped back into seduction mode.
    George Michael: Oh, a man, a woman... a bedroom. Let’s solve for «X.»
    Maeby: I don’t know what you’re talking about.
    George Michael: Well, you know, in algebra, you have an unknown element, and, uh, we call it «X,» and then you have to solve for it to find out what number «X» is.
    Maeby: «X» isn’t a number.
    George Michael: So you don’t even really know the basic...

& Narrator: But in that moment, the urge to educate her was more powerful than the urge to kiss her.
    George Michael: Let me show you. I’ll just show you some stuff real quick.....

& George Michael: All right, so if you take something like this... 3X+1=10...

& Narrator: Maeby had chastised him for not taking risks, and what would be a bigger risk than perpetuating a lie about software just to ignite the passions of a woman?

& George Michael: No. Uh, one bed. Why give her the option? Keep it real simple. One bed, one night, two people, let’s solve for «X.»

& Rebel: Well, you are George Maharis. Everyone’s talking about your software company. I’m sure women are just throwing themselves at your feet.
    George Michael: Well, you know, I, uh... I prefer a woman who aims higher.

& Ron Howard: Well, yeah, kids will be kids, right?
    Michael: Well, you know, a month ago, I would have told you that he and I were exactly the same, that we were twins. But now, I wouldn’t even think of my son as my brother.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий