30 мая 2017 г.

Blockheads

Arrested Development 4×15


& Michael: I think I accidentally had the phone flipped around. I recorded my face the whole time, you know? Smartphone, stupid man.

& Rebel: I’ve already got some birth control in me that I paid for myself, and I’d hate to let it go to waste...
    George Michael: Well, that’s perfect, because I’m not quite ready to have children.

& Rebel: You know what really impresses me about you? How little you try to impress me.
    George Michael: Well, I aim to not please.

& Gob: Really, it’s just the age we live in, isn’t it? Take a pill to forget your problems. Take a pill to go to sleep. And take a pill to forget your problems. Need an erection, take a pill. Need to forget your problems, take a pill. Take a pill and your problems are forgotten. Just take a pill. What an age we live in! It’s great, isn’t it?


& George Michael: I can’t keep that lie going, so... I think it might be over.
    Michael: Oh, great... pain fades slowly. Quickly!

& George Michael: Hey, I’m actually really glad I ran into you. I could use some advice—
    Gob: Oh. Love each other.

& Gob: I would say what I did take away was that I would rather have sex with someone because they thought I was someone else than not have sex with someone because they thought I was me.
    George Michael: So I should probably do the opposite of that and... be true to who I am and not compromise my integrity just for some fleeting sexual experience. So... «love each other.»
    Gob: There it is.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий