9 мая 2017 г.

Name 20 Picnics... Now!

The Last Man on Earth 3×15


& Phil: So, why birds and bees? Well, ’cause they’re famously known as the horniest of the flight animals. You following me so far? Okay, well, here’s where it gets a little funky and a little cool. So the bird takes his, uh, «mm» and, uh, uh, puts it in the bee’s «hmm.» Know what I’m saying? Yeah. And so anyway, they just keep them in there and they just move them around, uh, for what’s usually a very, very short period of time. Right? And, uh, that’s the birds and bees talk. Yeah. God, thought it’d be harder than that.

& Phil: Melissa, would you mind wandering around like a zombie somewhere else, please?

& Phil: Oh, you probably don’t even know what a zombie is. Well... you know when someone dies? Well, a zombie is a corpse that comes back to life. And they’re terrifying. I mean, they have an insatiable appetite for human flesh, and they just keep coming after you and after you, till they get you. And they’re so fast.

& Carol: I just don’t understand not talking. Whenever I have the urge to not talk, I talk about it.


& Gail: Couldn’t find my gun, so I used the car.

& Todd: In-in Malibu. I had one on the beach.
    Phil: That’s two. 18 more, come on. Come on! Name 18 more picnics, Todd! Now!

& Phil: Ho-ho-ho, gobble-gobble, Shabbat shalom, boo! I’m Rabbi-Jack-O-Thanks-Bunny-Claus.
    Carol: And I’m Lady Liberty-Patrick-Cupid-Claus. And tonight’s your night, bro. Behold!

& Carol: Over the next four days...
    Gail: Four days?
    Carol: We are going to overwhelm the pleasure centers of your brain, tantalizing you with one magical holiday after another, and pushing you to your celebratory brink.
    Gail: Four freakin’ days?

& Erica: Oh, Carol, you’re fine.
    Carol: But you don’t really know that for sure, do you?

& Erica: Are they gonna go?
    Carol: I think they went.

& Todd: Hey, Tandy, soup’s on. Huh? Tonight’s special: cream of your face.
    Phil: Oh, really? ’Cause I heard it was Todd-mato soup! Burn.

& Gail: Make a wish, dummies.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий