13 мая 2017 г.

The Prisoner's Dilemma

Prison Break: Sequel 1×4 (PB 5×4)


& Abu Ramal: I pity you. I triumph either way. Either I will be in paradise or Allah will save me. You, you’re just going to die.

& Abu Ramal: I will miss you when you’re dead... but only for a minute. Then you will be forgotten... by both time and the world.

& Abu Ramal: All you infidels can go to Hell!
    Mike: We are in Hell, Ramal. Question is do you want out?

& T-Bag: That is terrible, by the way. What is that, an act of contrition? Like a hair shirt? Torture yourself with kale to make up for your sins?


& Whip: I want to know what he’s saying. He could be screwing us.
    Mike: He’s screwing with us, all right. We just need to screw with him first.

& Ja: Hey, remember what Woody Allen said... «I don’t mind dying. I just don’t want to be around when it happens.»

& Kellerman: You find out who Poseidon is, and how Scofield is wrapped up in it, maybe your fate... is to be a patriot.

& T-Bag: There’s a time for everything... 911? I need help... now.

& Abu Ramal: Lying to enemies. It’s called Taqiyya.

& Whip: You’ve got one second till that one second happens.

& T-Bag: Behold the villain.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий