19 мая 2017 г.

Fly Into a Rage, Make a Bad Landing

Elementary 5×21


& Holmes: ...And I promise you, Marcus, justice will be done.

& Watson: Now maybe you should stop surfing the Web for medical answers on your phone; it’s never a good idea.

& Holmes: I’ve seen enough parental abuse to know that one thing’s always the same. When someone whose job it is to nurture you hurts you instead, it-it can’t help but have a profound and-and lasting effect on your sense of who you are.


& Holmes: ...more importantly, I didn’t want you to throw away yourself. I mean, I-I might be this extraordinary detective, but you are an extraordinary man. And-and that’s a far more precious thing. Isn’t it?

& Holmes: Have you ever eaten ants?.. There’s this new restaurant I was going to try. It’s, uh, insect-based cuisine. I hear the silkworm soup is a must.
    Det. Bell: Best I can promise is I’ll watch. I mean, I’ll try to watch.
    Holmes: Great.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий