28 мая 2017 г.

Nature's Horchata

The Last Man on Earth 3×18


& Carol: I think I might need to excuse myself. Feeling a little queasy. Not because of your blood and goop, Erica. That was beautiful. But in a way, it does make me feel the need to puke and lie down.

& Tandy: Look, I-I got a little, uh... How should I put this? Uh... thing of interest, uh, to tell you.

& Tandy: Yeah, okay, well, uh, as always, I commend you on that whimsical, seemingly pointless yet suddenly relevant wind-up to what could’ve been a really boring bit of regular old information.
    Carol: Well, I learned it from the best.

& Todd: We had a lot of good times in here.
    Tandy: But like the dinosaur, all good things must come to an end.

& Carol: What in Bruce Almighty is happening?

& Tandy: Look. There’s no easy way to say this. So I’m gonna go ahead and sing it.

& Melissa: I found this book about what would happen if all civilization vanished. And it says, sooner or later, all these nuclear reactors are gonna blow.
    Todd: Ooh, what does it say we should do?
    Melissa: In the book we’re all dead.

& Carol: Well, okay, so when can we go back to our building?
    Gail: 20,000 years.

& Tandy: Oh, farts.


& Gail: Well, we can’t go north, we can’t go south, east is like Nukeville U.S.A.
    Melissa: Guess we only have one option.
    Carol: Oh, don’t say it.
    Gail: Los Angeles.

& Tandy: We’re like a needle in a haystack. I’ll take it one step further. The needle is hay-colored. And the haystack is made of needles.

& Todd: Well, here’s two solid candidates, Ship Happens and The Sea Word.

& Todd: No Boats about It? It’s like they didn’t even try.

& Tandy: Oh, the miracle of nipples. Nature’s horchata.

& Melissa: Yeah, Tandy, we don’t have time.
    Tandy: Americans. Hurry up and wait. You feel me, Erica?

& Tandy: Anyway, the word toast comes to mind because America is now toast to us.

& Tandy: I’ll keep this brief ’cause I know that time is of the essence. But, uh, I’d like to spend five minutes per person on what each of you mean to me...

& Tandy: ...And when it comes to the happiness and well-being of this group, I can 100%, absolutely, positively, with absolutely no reservations, assure you, positively... this is only the beginning.
    Pat: Of the end... Remember me?

& Pamela: Hi. I’m Pamela.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий