20 мая 2017 г.

Contingency

Prison Break: Sequel 1×5 (PB 5×5)


& T-Bag: There’s no easy way to deliver this news, darling. It’s a heartbreaker.

& Michael: It’s a shell game. You go where they never expect you.

& Sid: We must go now.
    Ja: Maybe we don’t... Maybe all this running is just delaying the inevitable. Die alone here. Die alone at home.
    Whip: God, you need a girlfriend, man.

& Michael: Everything I did, I did for family...

& Sheba: You kick a lot of ass for a good Muslim.
    C-Note: You can take the man out of the streets, but you can’t take the streets of the man.

& Michael: We don’t need to look like them. Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and be modest. Come on.
    Sid: From the Koran.


& Michael: I see it, Linc. I see it. Every second of every day, the people, the collateral damage, the lives I’ve... affected. But I can’t start thinking about that. ... I have to stay focused, be the man with the plan. Just like Fox River. Remember?

& Whip: I agree with you... But... got to go with the horse that got you here, you know? So... he’s my horse.
    Ja: Craziest horse I’ve ever met. But got us this far.
    Lincoln: Crazy only works if it doesn’t get you killed.

& Whip: What the hell are you doing? You’ll go blind, you idiot.
    Ja: It’s only 95% alcohol. I’ll only go 95% blind.

& Whip: Listen. Sid. I’m not giving up. And queer or no, you’re not, either. They’re in the wrong. Not you.

& Michael: I made a lot of mistakes. A lot of foolish, imperfect choices, but every one of them... every one of them I made for love.

& Michael: A wrench and a pipe against AKs...
    Lincoln: It’ll be fun. I’ve always wanted a crack at these bastards.

& Whip: I love you, you crazy Japanese son of a bitch!
    Ja: It’s Korean, champ.
    Whip: Whatever. I still love you.

& Michael: I need to take a break from making decisions. Linc...?

--
On the IMDb

Σ Pathetic.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий