7 мая 2017 г.

A New Attitude

Arrested Development 4×11


& Gob: Well, it’d be sort of a, a father-son thing at a gay club. Well, technically gay night at a magic club.

& Gob: Who’s the dumbwaiter now?

& Tony Wonder: Did somebody say Wonder?

& Gob: Yeah, that makes sense. I use a mask myself, in my act. But you have to tell me how you do that bean bag trick.
    Tony Wonder: Well, I guess, since you’re a magician, too. But not a word of this... I did use a mask.

& Gob: Wait a minute... you know of other people with similar needs?
    Tobias: Oh, I have a list of men that could fill every opening you have.

& Tony Wonder’s Voicemail: ’It’s Tony. I’m not here right now, because I’m right behind you... Made you look. But how did I know you looked? Because I’m right behind you!... Made you look again.’


& Gob: Siri, where is the Little Ballroom?
    Siri: I have three matches.
    Gob: I’m going to need the gayest.
    Siri: Did you say the «grayest»?

& Michael: Mom told me you were bragging about seeing somebody in showbiz. Then I see a frozen dove in a freezer.
    Gob: That could be anything.
    Michael: It said «Love each other» on the foot band.
    Gob: Yeah, that does sound like one of mine.

& Michael: Are we done? I’m just surprisingly tired.
    Gob: So tired... and so not hurt.

& Narrator: The hours melted away... and perhaps, pretending to be gay... allowed them the freedom to speak honestly.

& Tony: You know, I think I got into misdirection ’cause I just... maybe I was trying to hide my feelings or something.
    Gob: I was just doing it to get out of gym.
    Tony: Who’s Jim?

& Tony: Why can’t I just be me and you wear the Gob mask?
    Ann: I just thought that if you had to have sex with a man, wouldn’t it be more of a turn-on to have sex with someone that looks like you?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий