26 мая 2017 г.

Off the Hook

Arrested Development 4×14


& Lucille 2: Oh, Buster. Hello.
    Buster: Hello to you, too, 2. Oh, look at all this produce...
    Lucille 2: I’m juicing now. Would you like to join me?
    Buster: It’s 2:00 o’clock in the afternoon.
    Lucille 2: Fine it’s 8:00 a.m. somewhere.

& Buster: Let’s get juiced.

& Narrator: And while his days were spent trying to get his mother to love him... his nights were consumed with getting his lover to mother him.

& Lucille: Why does it have to be so big?
    Buster: Well, they said the miniaturization comes later. I mean, you remember how big your first cell phone was.


& Lucille: I’m glad you have a new hand. But you need to find someone else to hold it.

& Ophelia Love: And since you’re never around, I mean, he could help me with the boys... It’s like that movie The Blind Side.
    Herbert Love: I suppose we could use a Blind Side Monster.

& Ophelia Love: You can either be a son or a lover to me. And I already have two sons.

& Buster: After I’ve zipped down, you can’t expect me to zip up!

& Buster: Oh, no. I’m in the movie.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий