21 мая 2017 г.

Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen


& Hank: I’m just a cop, and we’re just trying to do our job.

& King Frederick: It always comes down to a woman, doesn’t it? Wars are waged, kingdoms lost, hearts broken.

& Nick: What kind of female young Wesen could take on a Klaustreich and a Lausenschlange?
    Monroe: You’re speaking rhetorically, right?

& Monroe: I guess... You got your Augapfel-Aushacken. Were their eyes pecked out? ’Cause they’ll do that to a man.
    Nick: No, but they were cut up pretty good.
    Monroe: Okay, um... Could be a Fétide Taillader. You could smell them a mile away. Oh, on the other hand, you know what? You could be dealing with a female Sangrienta Manos, although, truth be told, they usually consume the intestines, so...
    Hank: I don’t like the sound of any of them.


& Viktor: Let’s see what the Hexen-bitch wants.

& Monroe: Which one? The Augapfel-Aushacken, the Fétide Taillader or the Sangrienta Manes?
    Hank: Yeah, what you just said.
    Monroe: ...I mean, if you get a chance, shoot ’em. Actually, if it is an Augapfel-Aushacken, even if you don’t get a chance, shoot ’em... I’m not sure what I just said, but you know what I mean?

& Theresa: Nobody calls me Theresa.
    Juliette: Uh-huh. So, what do they call you?
    Theresa: They call me Trubel.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий