17 мая 2017 г.

Terms of Service

Silicon Valley 4×2


& Erlich: It’s «hards-on.»
    Dinesh: What?
    Erlich: «Hards-on» not «hard-os.» It’s a syntactical error that I could’ve remedied if you had just given me the space to speak.

& Erlich: «Oculus»? Oh, my God. It’s a VR play. That’s the frothiest space in the Valley right now. Nobody understands it, but everybody wants in. Any idiot can walk into a fucking room, utter the letters «V» and «R,» and VCs will hurl bricks of cash at him. Then by the time they find out that it’s vaporware, it’s too late. I have got... to get in on this.

& Dinesh: ...And then when we caught fire, the last thing I wanted to do was bog our users down with legal bullshit, you know? I mean, nobody reads that stuff anyway.
    Jared: Well, first of all, everyone reads the terms of service, ....

& Dinesh: Every sound is $16,000. Fuck!
    Jared: All right, all right. Don’t think about that. Just think about how to solve this massive, massive problem. Quickly. Quick as you can—


& Dinesh: That’s right. I’m just the CEO. I’m not personally liable.
    Jared: Although...

& Dinesh: Jared, I trusted you!
    Jared: Oh, trust has nothing to do with it, but thanks for making that official.

& Dinesh: So I could be personally liable for $21 billion?...

& Jared: I know, in the fable, Pied Piper led all the children into darkness, but now we’re doing it. So, what do you wanna do?

& Dinesh: What do I do, Richard? There are no right answers.
    Richard: You know, when I was CEO... I found that it was more about choosing the one wrong answer that you can live with.

& Erlich: Of course he could. Because even if there is a one percent chance of success and a 99 percent chance of failure and prison, he will do the right thing... and get me my money back.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий