6 мая 2017 г.

Me Before You

& Josie Clark: Styles change, love, but smart remains smart.

& Lou: I’m... I’m a fast learner. And I’m never ill. And I only live on the other side of the castle. And I’m stronger than I look. And I just... I make a mean cup of tea. You know, there really isn’t much that can’t be solved by a decent cup of tea.

& Nathan: Don’t worry. You’re not here for any of the physical stuff.
    Lou: What am I here for?
    Nathan: To cheer him up, I guess.

& Will: ...And I’ve got a soft spot for Armageddon... Bruce Willis. Oil driller has to save the world from an asteroid. He does.

& Will: You know what I see when I look at you?
    Lou: Don’t say «potential!»
    Will: Potential. You need to widen your horizons, Clark. You only get one life. It’s actually your duty to live it as fully as possible.


& Will: I don’t want to go in yet. I just want to be a man who has been to a concert with a girl in a red dress. Just a few minutes more.

& Lou: So where’s better than this, then?
    Will: Val d’Isère? Paris. Place Dauphine, right by the Pont Neuf. Sitting outside a café with a strong coffee and a warm croissant with unsalted butter and strawberry jam.

& Will: Do you know something, Clark?.. You are pretty much the only thing that makes me want to get up in the morning.

& Bernard: You can’t change who people are.
    Lou: Then what can you do?
    Bernard: You love them.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий