5 мая 2017 г.

The Jungle Book

& Bagheera: You must be the very worst wolf I’ve ever seen.

& Raksha: If it’s meant to be... it will be.

& Akela: Let me hear the Law.
    The Pack: «This is the Law of the Jungle... as old and as true as the sky. The Wolf that keeps it will prosper... but the Wolf that breaks it will die. Like the creeper that girdles the tree trunk... the Law runneth over and back. For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.»

& Baloo: Kid, kid, kid. Try to understand this. I’m a bear. It means that I have to eat my weight... every day... for hibernation purposes. I know I’m asking for a lot... but I don’t climb and you do... Look, I really need your help. Winter’s coming.

& Mowgli: You said they didn’t sting. What do you call this?
    Baloo: How the heck did you do that? Oh, those must have been females! They look like males from down here. Females do sting.


& Fred: Just put some honey on those.
    Mowgli: Honey? Really?
    Fred: Yeah. You put it on, you lick it off. You feel much better. It’s nature’s ointment. I put it everywhere.

& Baloo: Oh, Bagheera! I know him. Sure. You know what his problem is? He always plays by the rules. And, sometimes rules were meant to be... well, not necessarily broken, but certainly bent. And definitely reinterpreted.

& Baloo: You never heard a song before? Everyone’s got a song. Didn’t the wolves ever sing?
    Mowgli: I don’t know... We recited the Law of the Jungle. «This is the Law of the Jungle... as old and as true as the sky. The Wolf that keeps it may prosper... but the Wolf that breaks it will die.»
    Baloo: Kid, that’s not a song. That’s propaganda.

& Baloo: But if you send him back to the man village, they’ll ruin him. They’ll make a man out of him.

& King Louie: You know who I am?
    Mowgli: No.
    King Louie: I am the King of the Bandar-log. Call me Louie.

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий