14 мая 2017 г.

The Cognition Regeneration

The Big Bang Theory 10×22


& Sheldon: It’s not just video games. I downloaded the new O.S. for my phone, took me a week to stop accidentally texting kissy faces to everyone.

& Sheldon: I just need to face it, I’m no longer a wunderkind. Now I just wonder what’s for lunch.

& Howard: This is rare. I don’t know which one of you I want to stop talking first.

& Raj: Oh, my God. It’s light, it’s flaky, it’s buttery. You don’t need to have sex with him, just eat one of these!
    Sheldon: Yes, it is delicious. Wha... Physicist, baker, lover, what can’t I do?


& Sheldon: You’re just using food to mask the fear that you’re fundamentally unlovable and therefore going to be alone forever.

& Howard: So.. you told her she was being dumb?
    Leonard: No, I told her she was being not smart. Which was dumb.

& Bernadette: I would never let Howard work with an ex.
    Penny: What, you wouldn’t trust him?
    Bernadette: I wouldn’t trust her. He’s thin and sexy like a Jewish greyhound.
    Penny: Yeah, that-that is the sexiest dog.

& Amy: What happened to learning the unicycle?
    Sheldon: Oh, I stopped that, it was dumb. Uni, bi, tri, menstrual, all cycles are dumb.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий