31 мая 2017 г.

Phaecia

Prison Break: Sequel 1×4 (PB 5×4)


& Lincoln: That’s what being locked up does. You carry the prison with you on the outside.

& Michael: We’re exactly where I don’t want to be: improvising.

& Lincoln: Just tell us where you’re headed.
    Omar: 300 miles across the desert. Phaeacia.

& Omar: You do realize this is Yemen, don’t you? Phaeacia is a hundred people. Mud huts. There is no map.


& Whip: You coldcock me, I end you. Rule number one in my country. Okay?
    Omar: And rule number one in my country is when things get bad, go to the desert.

& Whip: One bullet? Who the hell carries a gun with one bullet?
    Omar: The man who would kill himself before being captured by ISIL.

& Lincoln: One thing you don’t understand. When Michael takes on the world, the world always loses.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий