8 мая 2017 г.

The Nice Guys

& Jackson Healy: There’s something wrong with kids today. They know too much.

& Holland March: Love. Grand, isn’t it? I was in love once. Marriage is buying a house for someone you hate. Remember that.

& Jackson Healy: «Equanimity. The quality of being calm and even-tempered...» He accepted her betrayal with equanimity.

& Jackson Healy: You pissed me off. You made an enemy.

& Holland March: Let me tell you what two days of detective work looks like, okay? You drive around like an asshole. You’re gonna spend half the time interviewing the fucking Chets of the world. You spend the other half trying to translate fuckwit to English. And when it’s over, the only thing that’s changed is that the sun went down twice.
    Jackson Healy: And nothing ever works out, is that what you’re trying to say?
    Holland March: Never.
    Jackson Healy: But you get paid.
    Holland March: Sometimes.


& Holly March: Dad, there’s like whores here and stuff.
    Holland March: Sweetheart, how many times have I told you? Don’t say «and stuff.» Just say, «Dad, there are whores here.»

& Jackson Healy: When I think about it, it was the best day of my life. Just for a moment I felt useful.

& Holland March: Munich.
    Jackson Healy: What?!
    Holland March: A guy without his balls. It’s a Munich.
    Jackson Healy: Munich is a city in Germany. München. Munich.
    Holland March: You sure?
    Jackson Healy: My dad was stationed there.
    Holland March: Right... Hitler only had one ball.

& Holland March: I’m gonna need you to drive. I’m gonna pull over up here.
    Jackson Healy: You don’t have to pull over. The car can drive itself.
    Holland March: What?
    Jackson Healy: Just take your hands off the wheel, man.
    Holland March: Hmm... I didn’t know it could do that.
    Jackson Healy: Where you been, man? Every car can do this.

& Holland March: .... And that would be the cops.

& Judith Kuttner: You can’t take Detroit down.

& Holland March: To the birds.
    Jackson Healy: Hallelujah.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий