22 мая 2017 г.

The Sea of Trees

& Arthur: Why do you wanna die?
    Nakamura: I do not want to die.
    Arthur: Then why are you here?
    Nakamura: It is... I didn’t want to live.
    Arthur: What’s the difference?

& Nakamura: It is said a flower grows when a soul has crossed over from this place.

& Arthur: There are answers for everything in science.
    Nakamura: But not in god?
    Arthur: God is more our creation than we are his.
    Nakamura: So... why end your life? If god is not waiting for you on the other side, who is?

& Arthur: I used actual bread crumbs.
    Nakamura: You are handsome.
    Arthur: Pardon?
    Nakamura: You used bread crumbs. Handsome and Gretel.
    Arthur: What?.... Hansel and Gretel!


& Arthur: It’s always that moment. You know? Life-changing moment that... knocks us to the door and reminds us what really matters. The thing about those moments is they come and they go and sometimes they... they come too late.

& Arthur: I don’t know how to live without her.
    Nakamura: You will not have to. Not forever.

& Arthur: I was wrong to treat my wife the way I treated her and she was wrong to treat me how she did. Now neither one of us are ever gonna get the chance to say... I’m sorry.
    Nakamura: She’s listening.
    Arthur: No she’s not.
    Nakamura: It is during our darkest times that our loved ones are closest. Even those who have passed.

& Arthur: My wife. I didn’t really know her. I mean, I-I-I knew... you know, the date her car insurance needed to be renewed... and her social security number... Thing-things that seemed important. I didn’t know her favorite... her favorite color. I don’t know her favorite season. I don’t know her favorite book.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий