18 мая 2017 г.

Sabrosito

Better Call Saul 3×4


& Gus: They intimidated my customers. They threatened my employees. And, again, they wanted money. Now, my friends, I-I must confess that I almost gave them what they wanted. But then, I thought, «No. No. This. Is. America.» Here, the righteous have no reason to fear. Here, those men have no power. And when they saw that I had no fear of them, they ran like the cowards they are. Back across the border... They will not return.

& Jimmy: Oh. That’s nice. I mean it, by the way.
    Kim: What?
    Jimmy: Thank you. Seriously.
    Kim: You’re welcome seriously.

& Kim: Are you...? You’re absolutely sure you got the right guy for this?
    Jimmy: Oh, uh, the crème de la crème.

& Jimmy: At some point, we should probably discuss the rule of thirds, but, otherwise, these, uh...


& Jimmy: Oh, wow. Yep. A gas lantern sitting on a stack of friggin’ Financial Times... Now, that tells the whole story.

& Mike: I’m just glad to have Salamanca out of my head.
    Gus: Well, perhaps, in the future... you will consider working for me.
    Mike: .... Could be. That’d depend on the work.

& Gus: Would you care to know why... I stopped you from killing Hector?
    Mike: Like you said... it wasn’t in your interest.
    Gus: A bullet to the head would have been far too humane.

& Jimmy: Chuck... I’m very sorry. ..... I regret it all, all of it more than you can imagine, because... ’cause you’re my brother, and no one should treat his own brother like that. Not ever.

& Ms. Hay: Good. Thank you. $323.98, including the cassette tape.

& Jimmy: Well? What?
    Kim: Bingo.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий