25 мая 2017 г.

Frank's Wedding

Modern Family 8×19


& Alex: Mom, you need to control your man. I cannot listen to this character all day.
    Claire: Guys, you know your dad. You know your dad’s dad. We are up against unimaginable forces of goofy. Just remember he does it out of love.

& Jay: I’m turning 70 next year. I know... I look great. One of the few perks of getting up there is the ability to say «no» without guilt. «Can I have a ride to the airport?» No. Do I want to see your niece’s recital? Nuh-unh. «Want to do a walk-a-thon to end global...» I’m gonna stop you right there.

& Jay: Manny, help me out in the garage.
    Manny: Do I get to say no to things I don’t want to do?
    Jay: No, at your age, it’s unlikable. At my age, it’s delightful.


& Phil: I’m sorry. I thought this would be fun.
    Haley: Yes, but your idea of fun is often our idea of a horror show.

& Phil: I had no choice!
    Claire: Oh, honey, you always have a choice. You just keep making the wrong ones.

& Frank: That’s the beauty part. She doesn’t know a thing about it... 80% of comedy is surprise. The other 20% is wordplay.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий