22 мая 2017 г.

The Gyroscopic Collapse

The Big Bang Theory 10×23


& Howard: ...But the movie did just get good.

& Howard: This is all very upsetting.
    Colonel Williams: I’m sorry to hear that. As you know, the primary focus of the United States military is people’s feelings...
    Sheldon: If that’s sarcasm, please save it for our enemies!

& Sheldon: You know, I have a good mind to stop paying my taxes... It’s too bad I enjoy doing them so much.

& Sheldon: The Air Force did it again. They’re erasing our lives!

& Bernadette: Really? That’s the importance you put on us having a baby?
    Howard: I’m happy about it, but, I mean, it’s not like I did much. I mean, after the first three minutes it was pretty much all you.

& Amy: Well, maybe this’ll cheer you up. I made your favorite oatmeal... plain.

& Sheldon: Mmm, tasteless... How do you do it?


& Amy: Oh, I don’t know, I mean, let’s say we succeed in proving that our consciousness creates reality. I mean, what will we have really accomplished? You know, a loaf of bread’s still three bucks.

& Sheldon: I’ll be fine.
    Amy: Are-are you sure?
    Sheldon: Yes. I may have lost my guidance system and my girlfriend, but I still have a colon full of yesterday’s meals to keep me company.

& Howard: ...And now the movie just got rated «R.»

& Sheldon: ...here’s some quality luggage. The salesman said it could survive a plane crash, so... Perhaps you should fly inside it.

& Sheldon: Uh, I know it’s not your birthday, but if you’re interested...
    Amy: I am!

& Sheldon: All right, then. Let’s go to the bedroom, remove our clothes, fold them neatly... and engage in frenzied lovemaking.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий