29 мая 2017 г.

Chicanery

Better Call Saul 3×3


& Jimmy: You sure this is the right play? I mean, in my experience, the bigger the lie, the harder it can be to dig out.

& Chuck: It is incredibly bad manners to answer a cellphone in company. It’s very rude.

& Chuck: No, Howard. There’s only one way forward. Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.

& Chuck: But the law is too important...

& Mr. Alley: Do you hate your brother?
    Chuck: Absolutely not.love my brother. There’s nothing malicious in Jimmy. He has a way of doing the worst things for reasons that sound almost noble. But what I know for sure is that the law is too important to be toyed with.
    It’s mankind’s greatest achievement... the Rule of Law, the idea that, no matter who you are, your actions have consequences. And the way my brother treats the law... it breaks my heart. That’s why I did what I did. Not to hurt him, but to protect something that I hold sacred.


& Chuck: Intensity drops off with distance, per the inverse-square law.
    Jimmy: Okay, whoa! Inverse-square... I’m not a physicist. Could you dumb that down a shade for me?
    Chuck: The farther away it is, the stronger the source needs to be to have an effect.
    Jimmy: Got it. Got it.

& Chuck: It’s a physical response to stimuli. It’s not a quirk. What do I have to do to prove it to you?
    Jimmy: I don’t know, Chuck... Could you reach into your breast pocket and tell me what’s there?

& Chuck: You think this is something? You think this is bad, this... this chicanery? He’s done worse. That billboard!...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий