13 мая 2017 г.

Sunk Costs

Better Call Saul 3×3


& Gus: It’s not in my interest for Hector Salamanca to die... at this time.

& Chuck: I told you there would be consequences. But I have to believe that you’ll face those consequences and you’ll come out the other side a better man. I know it’s hard to see right now, but, Jimmy, this is an opportunity.

& Chuck: .... And I believe you can change. You’ll find your path.

& Jimmy: Chuck played me like a fiddle! And schmuck that I am, I fell for it!


& Jimmy: Um, just so you know, this isn’t a typical week around here.

& Chuck: I’m not going to defend his actions. But I can’t help wondering... if there’s not a better solution... For everyone.

& Jimmy: ...I face the bar anyways and jail time, most likely. He’s got me boxed in.

& Kim: Let’s just call it the fallacy of sunk costs.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий