15 мая 2017 г.

The Law of Sacrifice

Grimm 3×18


«The Queen was terrified and offered
the little man all the riches of the
kingdom, if only he would leave the
newborn child alone.»

«Rumpelstiltskin»

& Renard: How was the birth? Was it difficult?
    Adalind: You mean, besides the «I thought I was gonna explode and die» part?

& Adalind: Stop reminiscing about what you didn’t do. You need to start thinking about what you’re gonna do now.

& Monroe: Hey, Nick. Now, I know you’re not calling this late because you don’t have a problem.
    Nick: Yeah, you’re right. Big one.

& Monroe: Hold on. Let me just see if I’ve got a handle on this. Your mom, your captain, Adalind and her baby and you are all coming here to stay?


& Renard: Don’t threaten me. Not after trying to kill me. That’s just bad manners.

& Renard: Does this visitor have a name?
    Sgt. Wu: Uh, quite a name. «His Royal Crown Prince Viktor Chlodwig «Zu Schellendorf Von Konigsburg.» I may have inadvertently dropped a «burg» or a «dorf» or two, but...

& Kelly Burkhardt: I want you to understand. Sometimes we have to sacrifice what we love most.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий