7 нояб. 2013 г.

White House Down

& President Sawyer: Wake me if civilization ends.

& Cale: So how is your blog coming along?
    Emily: Nobody says “blog” anymore, John.
    Cale: What do you mean, they don’t say “blog”? I just learned “blog.”

& Cale: What do you want me to do? I’ll start at the... I’ll start at the bottom. Just give me a chance.

& Walker: Carol, how are you still awake?
    Finnerty: Caffeine and patriotism, sir.

& Halsey: Who is this man?
    Walker: He is... He’s a concerned citizen.

& Walker: You killed the secretary of defense.
    Stenz: Well, he wasn’t doing a very good job.

& Finnerty: Hello, this is Special Agent Carol Finnerty. To whom am I speaking?
    Tyler: That sounds official. Please hold. Your call’s very important to us.


& Cale: I got three rounds. Tell me you got some weapons in the residence.
    Sawyer: No, we usually have two agents right there with machine guns... We got some knives in the kitchen.
    Cale: What?
    Sawyer: They’re big knives.
    Cale: Great, then you can make me a sandwich.

& Sawyer: You smoke? Neither do I.

& Sawyer: Get your hands off my Jordans!

& Cale: What the hell are you getting in the back for?
    Sawyer: Sorry, force of habit.

& — I’m not sure using heavy artillery is a wise...
    Sawyer: I don’t give a damn. You get that tank... and you put a hole in the goddamn fence!

& Sawyer: There’s a camera system here in the car. There.
    Cale: What am I doing with zombies?
    Sawyer: It’s my daughter’s favorite movie.

& Finnerty: Your first act as president... is going to be bombing the White House?
    Raphelson: Believe me, I know, I know... But our country is stronger than one house.

& Cale: There’s an air strike coming! Get them out of here.
Go! You heard the man! Tour’s over.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий