10 нояб. 2013 г.

The Patriot Act

Revolution 2×7

& Cynthia: So what, we’re just supposed to do whatever these Patriots say?
    Aaron: Just calm down.
    Cynthia: Aaron, they are telling us which books we are allowed to teach and which ones we’re not.
    Aaron: I’m not saying don’t get upset. I’m saying calm down.

& Director Truman: First, watch your mouth. Second... I’m sorry, your town? This is Willoughby, USA. Your job is to keep our town healthy, happy, and compliant. That’s all. I mean, unless you’re not a loyal American.


& Dr. Horn: It’s genius work, doctor. Da Vinci work.
    Rachel: We ruined the world.
    Dr. Horn: Doesn’t make it any less genius.

& Monroe: No, Miles. I’m not all right. I’m hungry.

& Justine: What do you want?
    Neville: Where is the old ball and chain?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий