4 нояб. 2013 г.

Indifference

The Walking Dead 4×4

& Lizzy: I think a lot of people are going to die. It’s what always happens. Makes me sad, but... at least they get to come back.
    Carol: Lizzy, when they come back, they aren’t— people aren’t who they were.
    Lizzy: Yeah, but they’re something. They’re someone. I’m little now. If I don’t die, I’ll get big. I’ll be me, but I’ll be different. It’s how it is.

& Lizzy: I’m not afraid to kill. I’m just afraid.
    Carol: You can’t be.
    Lizzy: How?
    Carol: You fight it... And fight it. You don’t give up. And then one day, you just change. We all change.

& Rick: The “skin-eaters”? We call them walkers.


& Michonne: Anger makes you stupid. Stupid gets you killed.

& Carol: I killed two people and you haven’t said a word about it.
    Rick: What do you want me to say?
    Carol: It’s not about what you say. It’s about facing reality. It always comes for us and over and over again we face it so that we can live.
    Rick: So that we can live.
    Carol: That’s right. That’s what it always comes down to.

& Carol: You can be a farmer, Rick. You can’t just be a farmer.

& Rick: You’re not that woman who was too scared to be alone, not anymore. You’re gonna start over, find others, people who don’t know, and you’re gonna survive out here. You will.

♪ Everything changes ♪
♪ I don’t want mine ♪
♪ this time ♪
♪ Everything changes ♪

--
On the IMDb

Σ Bye-bye, Carol?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий