11 нояб. 2013 г.

The Proton Displacement

The Big Bang Theory 7×7

& Leonard: Hey, Sheldon, let’s go mock the people buying homeopathic medicine— you love that.

& Sheldon: Sheldon Cooper does not cry.
    Howard: It’s true, you’d rust.

& Sheldon: They say don’t meet your heroes. Don’t peek behind that curtain of fame and celebrity, because if you do, you’ll see them as they really are— degenerate carnival folk.

& Sheldon: Look, when it comes to social skills, I’ve mastered the big three. There’s the coy smile... There’s the friendly chuckle... There’s the vocalization of sympathy. ’Aw...’ That last one’s tricky, I’m still working on it.

& Penny: What’s going on with [your mom and dad]?
    Raj: They’re just having a little trouble communicating. My dad says it’s because the sound of my mom’s voice makes him want to tear his ears off and sew them over his eyes so he never has to look at her again.


& Howard: Look who’s here to put the “Jew” in “Jewelry Night”!
    Bernadette: Oh, sure, so it’s fine when you say it.

& Arthur Jeffries: This is so exciting, I-I feel... like I’m 75 again.

& Arthur: Can-can I ask you a question?
    Leonard: Yeah, sure.
    Arthur: W-Why do you put up with Sheldon?
    Leonard: Oh, uh, you know, because we’re friends.
    Arthur: Why?
    Leonard: Wow, you ask really hard questions.

& Leonard: I-I know he can be aggravating, but what you have to remember is that he’s not doing it on purpose. It’s just how he is. But he’s also loyal and trustworthy and we have fun together...
    Arthur: You... you know you’re describing a dog.
    Leonard: He did bite me once. But in his defense, I came up behind him while he was eating, so...
    Arthur: Yeah, they-they hate that.

& Howard: It was very brave of you to tell me.
    Raj: Thank you. It wasn’t easy.
    Bernadette: They’re gonna have sex before Sheldon and I do, I knew it!

& Sheldon: Arthur. I’m surprised to see you here.
    Arthur: Yeah, me, too. Somewhere around the third floor, I began to see a white light.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий